You only get one or two chances a decade to make the right facility leasing decision. Whether faced with a lease renewal or relocation, tenants need to be aware that GTA market conditions have swayed into the landlord’s favour. It is crucial to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your existing lease in order to create a game plan for the future that protects capital.
As an industrial real estate advisory firm, LIDD helps tenants avoid the exposures of a poor lease agreement. Throughout Q2 2019, LIDD’s real estate team is offering a complimentary lease review program to industrial users.
Simply provide LIDD with a copy of your lease that will remain strictly confidential. Our team of advisors will comb through the document and provide you with the following:
- A summary of your current situation
- A lease abstract highlighting important dates and figures
- How your rent compares to today’s marketplace
- What clauses work for you and why?
- What clauses work against you and why?
- A suggested negotiation strategy as you approach expiry
GET IN TOUCH
LIDD Toronto Brokerage